Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feisty!

Ted and I are constantly trying to convince each other that when one of the girls is acting feisty it is most certainly due to the other persons genes. Well, one day I (mama bear) got tired of looking at this overgrown, crooked tree in our front yard and I had to take action. I was sitting at the computer checking emails and looked at the clock when the wily idea came into my head. Hannah was asleep and 45 minutes until Emelia came home... that should be enough time. Now where are Ted's saws?
Now, doesn't that look much better? Don't get me wrong, I love trees, but it was just a bit too jungly looking for me. Ted came home and just shook his head (with a smile on his face). So, I guess I can't blame all of the girls feisty-ness on Mr. Ted! And don't worry Dad, I promise I was really careful!

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Are you kidding?? You just decided to go cut down a tree? You're hilarious! It looks like you did a good job!

Joanna said...

WOW! That's my Angela! :) I KNEW when I looked at the title of your post and the very first picture (without peeking at the next) what you had in your mind! Oh how I miss you! :) It looks incredible, but did you actually finish it in 45 minutes?

Brenda and Dan said...

Now....the question would be....where did Angela get her feistyness from?

Love you.....Mom

Brenda and Dan said...

That's my girl....you're making Daddy proud :)

You are one hard working girl !
Keep up the hard work....we can always count on Angela !

Love you to the last number........Dad

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.