Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Card Finalists...

Here's a few of the finalists that didn't quite make the Christmas Card cut. I always just wish I could send out a mini-album instead to tell the whole story of our year... but alas, I cannot. This family shot was taken by Oomps the Great at Angela's Grandma's house last 4th of July.
Oh, to capture them both smiling sweetly at the same moment. It seems an easy task, but for those of you who have tried to accomplish this before, you know how hard it can be:)

And this last one was taken by Uncle Chris the Great! Thanks for getting such a great shot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely family! Your daughters are beautiful, just like their mother.:)

chadmander said...

Happy Holidays! Other than the hospital visit it looks like every is enjoying life. Give the girls hugs from me and let them know I still have their art work with me. I'll have to take a picture and send it sometime.

His,
chad

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.