Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm not a Stealer....

While Hannah was playing in our bedroom this morning, (as I was trying to wake up) she suddenly told me, "Mommy I am not a stealer." I thought to myself, "Good! But why are you telling me this?" She went on, "I do not steal things...." I told her "That's a good girl." and then she continued on, "...Like my daddy!" While I resisted breaking out into laughter, I said, "Daddy is a stealer?" "Yes" she said. I said "What does he steal?" "OH, he steals lots of things.... like my worms!" (She is referring to the gummy worms given to her and big sister by Grandma Carol.) What a laugh I had then. So, here's a warning out to Daddy... you better stop stealing the worms or the Hannah police will be putting you in the slammer!

0 comments:

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.