Monday, March 9, 2009

Conversations...

You know how it goes. They are playing like angels until the moment that the phone rings. And as soon as you say "Hello" it is a cue to them to start acting as naughty as they possibly can. I have worked with the girls to try to get them to not interrupt me until I am off, unless there is blood or something super serious... So, one day while I was on the phone, this is this sign that Emelia was waving frantically in front of my face. Needless to say I could not keep from laughing, while also trying to have sympathy. For those of you who have forgotten phonics, it says, "Hannah poked my eye-ball. Ouch!"

2 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

I love it.....it took me a couple minutes to figure it out...before actually reading the blog.....at least she didn't come to you with her "Iboll" in her hand :)

Cristina said...

That is so hilarious! Well I guess you should be encouraged that she is starting to learn not to interrupt you, at least not out loud. :)

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.