Saturday, October 3, 2009

You just need a laugh today...

I have been sorting photos on my computer in anticipation of the yearly photo calendar for the grandparents and ran across these taken in June. I laughed pretty hard myself and could not resist sharing them with you in case you have had a rough week and just need to smile:) I could not quite decide what to call her, "Beach Cowgirl", "Summer Princess", or I guess "Diva" pretty much sums it all up, hugh?
And if she is not already mad at me for posting these (or will be someday), I don't even have to ask you what it looks like she is doing in this last pic. This one is especially to make her Oompa laugh... and we all know Oomps loves a good laugh!

And yes, those are Princess band-aids on both of her knees!

2 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

Super funny....she will not like the last one when she is older.

Jessi Hackenmueller said...

Hey! I remember your yearly calendars...have you found all the great digital scrapbooking stuff out there yet? You could put the whole page together digitally and then just print it all off. So easy and super cute and fun. There are lots of freebies out there so you could save, save, save. Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you all my fabulous finds and resources.

Great job on the wigwams! I remember that lesson!

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.