Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas Fun!

OK, so I know Christmas was a long time ago, but Hey, better late than never... The girls had fun making Haystacks, something I made with my mom when I was a kid! As you can see, someone got to lick the spoon...
One really neat family tradition that my parents started when I was a kid was to buy us a new ornament each Christmas so that when we got married we had a set of ornaments to start out our new family tree with. Isn't that a great idea? My favorite ornament to this day is still my "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. Anyways, we have continued the tradition with the girls. This year Emelia got a horse... (I wonder why?)
And Hannah got a ballerina!
We all had a lot of sickness in December and the kids could not play outside much. (Hannah had H1N1 and pneumonia at the same time, uff dah! It was a stressful week!) So, one day Emelia was well and could play outside, but Hannah could not. So, I got her a bowlful of snow and let her make it different colors with food coloring. She thought that was very cool! (Literally!)

0 comments:

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.