Thursday, November 13, 2008

Interesting Developments...

Our fearless leader Ted has been enjoying some time away with the guys this week. Doing what you ask? You know, the manly stuff, being "Wild at Heart"... Deer Hunting. Us girls have been trying to survive here without him. As I was washing the dishes this evening I looked over at Ted's coffee pot and thought of the fact that coffee has not been brewed in this house for a few days now. Then I took a closer look and what did I see? Mold growing in the bottom of the pot! For those of you who really know Ted, you know how important coffee is to him. I don't think that something like this has ever happened in our whole 10 years of marriage! I am sure Ted will be simply horrified when he finds out... Sorry honey for not keeping up on the tradition. Maybe I should have left the mold in the pot for him to see when he gets home... you know, maybe he would take it as a sign from God that He wants Ted to quit drinking so much java. (HaHa!) But, for those of you who also know us well, we are extremely anti-mold people, so it just had to go. The pot is soaking in soapy water and will probably need a vinegar cleansing ceremony at some point:) Hopefully I can have the pot back up to snuff by the time he gets home! And while we wait for that happy day, us girls are praying he will find the Great Buck and bring him home to fill up the freezer!

0 comments:

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.