Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mr. Handsome

Well, I pretty much think the picture speaks for itself... This was taken when he was 7 days old. I didn't think I'd get any tiny newborn pics because of the extra time in the hospital and several days of being under the rule of the bili-blanket, but on day 7 we rebelled a bit to get some pics and take some time away from the blankets to just enjoy this sweet miracle. I got the fabric at my favorite online fabric store, the Fat Quarter Shop. They have a lot of fun and new fabrics by all of the coolest designers. You never knew fabric could be so much fun, did you? When I saw the whales I had to order a yard. And great grandma Ruth gave us the awesome hand-knit hat! Stay tuned for more of Mr. Handsome...

2 comments:

IRW Dana said...

Oh Angela, he is handsome. The most precious baby boy. Enjoy all of your time with him. Love you all

Brenda and Dan said...

Mr. Handsome indeed!! :)

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.