Friday, June 17, 2011

First Bath in the Tub!

Aren't I cute after I get all cleaned up? I think this was after Wyatt's first full bath in the tub (after belly button fell off).OOPS, these are backwards, but as you can see, he was happy to be all wrapped up and out of the tub!
I don' t think boys like to be clean, do they? It seems that without fail, he earps up or blows out his diaper within just about an hour of any given bath time. I gave up trying to keep him clean!
Ooh, this might kinda be fun...
Snuggles with daddy are the best!

2 comments:

IRW Dana said...

Angela, LOVE seeing the new little man in your life. I looked you up on facebook but can't seem to find you. You can find me at- Dana Roger Taft
Miss you LOTS!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love the updates! I tried to find you on Facebook, too, but with no luck.

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.