Friday, June 17, 2011

November 2010....

OK, so I fell off of the blogosphere for awhile. Most of you have figured out that I finally joined facebook, but if not, look me up, I'd love to "be friends". It seems easier to do a quick update on facebook, but I am gonna try my hardest to catch up here on the blog. I'm gonna have to take it one month at a time... Once I finally get up to date you are not gonna believe how big our moose baby Wyatt has become. He's one porky Elmer Fudd, I tell ya!I think this PARTY was our celebration that Wyatt did not have to do light therapy any more once his jaundice levels got back down. We celebrated with crackers, sausage and cheese on the floor. You know, man foods!
Wyatt pretty much has three mommies, who all adore him and love him in many different ways. They fight over who gets to hold him more and entertain him all the time! What a nice feature of having kids who are alot older:)

Oh, and we cracked up when Hannah went running to get the ruler to see if Wyatt had grown since the girls were gone for the week while we dealt with his jaundice.

0 comments:

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.