Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

OK, I think it' high time I let you know something we've been hiding for quite awhile... Actually, if you happen to live near me, it's not something that is really easy to hide! My real excuse for being such a horribly pathetic blogger this spring and summer is that we are expecting a baby this fall! We had started to fill out adoption paperwork this winter and then God put a hold on that plan when we found out about this surprise in late February!This is me at 20 weeks... Tomorrow I will be 26 weeks, wow! Time is really flying now, but it did not fly in March, April and May when I laid on the couch most of the time. Emelia was a great helper to me and she got lots of Mommy training for when she has a home of her own someday:) She is also the photographer of these pics... I wonder where she gets such talent?
So far the pregnancy has gone well with nothing major to complain about. I have noticed some differences, being just a FEW years older this time! Honestly I cannot complain because I feel just so honored that God would choose to allow me one more time to carry life inside of me. I know some of you know that ache of not being able to ever carry a child or know the pain of never carrying to full term. We ourselves have had a few babies that never made it full term and I think it just makes me more thankful for what we have and this blessing of another baby. It has been a little confusing at the same time, saying, God I thought you wanted us to adopt a child... But we know He is in control and He is the life giver. In any event I am trying to cherish each day with my girls, knowing that in a few short weeks life as we know it will change again. And feeling those sweet kicks is one of my greatest treasures that I will never tire of.


Oh, so you want to know what kind of baby? Yes, we did find out this time. But you'll have to stay tuned, otherwise how will I keep you coming back for more?

3 comments:

IRW Dana said...

Oooohhhhhh Angela, can you see me crying from there???? I am so happy for you! I started crying the minute I saw your picture. You look so beautiful pregnant. Life here has not been so good. Just learning to lean on Jesus each and every day. Enjoy this very wonderful time and let me know if your in Osky sometime. Love you lots

TiemannFamily said...

So happy for you all! Look forward to meeting the little man when he arrives!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! How exciting! So happy for you guys!

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.