Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sunsets and Silhouettes

Just last week my honey and I got away for a few days of R&R before baby #3 arrives. My awesome cousin and her hubby let us stay at their lovely lake home in northern Minnesota. I hardly think there is any other place in the world so wonderful as northern Minnesota. Yes, I am biased, but I love the smell of pine trees and a sunset on any one of our 10,000 lakes is almost always majestic! Thank you God for creating Minnesota!Mr. T got a few chances to throw out a line from the dock and I enjoyed capturing these peaceful moments he had. These will be good to look at in the middle of January when baby is screaming in the middle of the night and it's like 80 below zero outside! (OK, so you can't have it all in MN, but it still is mostly GREAT!)
And while I watched the sunset and Mr. Fisherman I got the great idea that he might like to take a picture of my silhouette too! (He loves being forced to be the photographer:)) I'd say he did a mighty fine job, hugh? The only YIKES part is that I still have 3 months to go. I'm pretty sure I will look like a beluga whale soon, and some of my summer clothes are getting TIGHT! Uff Dah as we say up nort' here!
Oh, and you still want to know what we are having? Well, I just finished my diaper bag and I will show it to you soon and let you take a WILD GUESS as to what kind of baby we are working hard on growing! I'll give you a hint... it is for sure a boy or a girl! Yes, I'm getting kind of sassy in my stage of largeness, I know. Until next time...

1 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

Love the silhouette.....great job Ted!!

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.