Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boys Drool...

At least my baby boy will be doing that very soon, I know! Anyways, since I am not technically inclined, I couldn't figure out how to put comments on the album I just posted, so the easiest thing to do it just make another post...


These pics were taken in July at JCP. Usually I take the girls pics and try to do something fun and creative for their yearly pics, but this year my body is doing all the "creating" it can handle, and the free sitting fee with my portrait card was just calling my name. I thought the lady did such a nice job we just bought the cd with all the pics on it. I decided to make an album of our last "Girls Hurrah" and thought you might like to see it, even if it is kinda small.

We just had our first day of school today and hopefully I can post some pics of that and recent sewing projects soon!

0 comments:

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.