Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daddy-O

The girls and I stopped by my dad's job site last week to see what he's been up to. He has his own excavating business and the girls have always been impressed by Oompa's big machines and that he can run them all by himself. I've always been proud of that fact too. He is one of the most hard working men I know and I know that his hard work and dedication bring such honor and glory to the Lord. Here are the three thinkers all deep in thought about the work to be done...
Oompa let the girls crawl through the "tunnels" for a few minutes and they loved it!

Me and my Daddy-o!

2 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

That is one handsome man I married....and he is very hard working!!!!

IRW Dana said...

You are absolutely the most beautiful pregnant woman!

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.