Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ted is gone and I've got a wily hair...





Do you remember what kind of things I do when I get a wily hair? Like cutting down trees and stuff like that... Well, we're all snowed in, Ted has a shut down today, which means I won't see him until tomorrow morning. I did warn him that I've had the wily hair for about a week or so...


Don't worry, it's all inside Dad, so I won't get frostbite or anything... The girls may even help out. Stay tuned for pics.

Oh and here's a couple of a cute baby that I have been promising. I realize they are old (he's much chubbier now!) but they are too sweet not to share. And yes, it's not easy to keep his feet in the right place, if you know what I mean. One is kinda borderline, but I think I can fix it on Adobe:) The top two pics he is 17 days old and the bottom two pics he is 12 days old. (Belly button fell off in between as you can see!)

Now it's off to find my tools for the project...

1 comments:

Cristina said...

Oh, you're such a tease! I'm dying to know what this mystery project is! You better not delay too long in filling us in.

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.