Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What do you do?

What do you do when your baby has a blow out just as you finish nursing? You see, if you sit him up you risk squishing all of that yuck all over the place and possible oozing out onto the outfit, so you're gonna have to change everything! But if you don't sit him up and burp him he's gonna puke all over the place for not being burped. These are the kinds of problems I have to deal with at this stage of my life... It's a double whammy, I tell ya. I bet you've got double whammy's in your life too... they are probably just not as GROSS! Hope I didn't wreck your mid-morning snack time! Back to school for me.


Yes, I know you didn't want to hear about my son's plumbing problems... you want to see pictures! Hopefully new ones coming soon!

1 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

This too shall pass :)

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.