Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cranky

I went to the Doctor today and he said I am not dilating at all (or thinning out, etc.). With Hannah I had already been dilated to a 2 and 75% thinned out for a week. He then said, "Well, those third children, they always do everything differently." Thanks for the encouragement. As in, the third child will probably come two weeks late or something? Well, I left the office very cranky today. And I know those of you who have gone overdue don't feel a bit of sympathy for me, but in my defense I weigh more than I did for either of the girls, so I'm carrying around a lot of weight here... I told the girls that Mommy is cranky today, it's nothing to do with them, but that they better not push any buttons. So far they've done pretty well and the crabby "torpedo" has not launched off yet. I am looking for a substitute teacher though... please call if interested:)


So in celebration of not dilating, I've been making soup all day today (as well as yesterday). I figure I might as well get some food made and frozen so we have something to eat once this buddy does arrive. Except that I'm in such pain now that I can barely walk. No pain, no gain they say, I guess.
So, here's me and Mr. T this weekend when I was not crabby. We took Hannah to the apple orchard since Emelia was invited to go horse camping with friends and Oompa for 4 whole days. Hannah got this nice shot of us in the corn maze. I'll post some pics of the actual apple picking fun later. Gotta go nurse my crabbiness in a bowl or three of soup. Along with maybe several candy bars or something...

1 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

Since I didn't hear from you after your appt. I figured it was something like this......well....I never really did anything with any of you girls until I actually went into labor so it may be something like that this time!

Love you....just remember......he can't stay in there forever :)

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.