Monday, October 11, 2010

Torpedos and Submarines

My dear hubby was in the Navy, you know. And they say that it never quite gets all out of their system... So, about a month ago I was showing him my belly and he said, "Wow, it looks like a torpedo!" And then just a few weeks ago he said, "That's no torpedo, that's the WHOLE SUBMARINE!!!" I tried not to take it personally, but honestly I feel like the WHOLE SUBMARINE these days. These pics were taken last week on my 36 week mark, and I don't find them especially attractive, but I think they provide some evidence that Mr. T is right in his assessments. Except that I can' t help thinking that my lady family and friends may have a more delicate way of stating it to a woman in such a fragile state of mind...

3 comments:

IRW Dana said...

Oh My Sweet Angela, You have the most beautiful baby belly. You look amazing. Don't let him tell you any of that nonsense. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Brenda and Dan said...

Well....we do know that "words" is not Ted's "Love Language"....but he loves you and what is inside that little "submarine" :)

I think it is a very beautiful baby belly too!!

Chris and Brook Cortte said...

You are looking lovely, very radiant.

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.