Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Super Cute Son!

Well, here he is... our super cute son! It's kind of hard to see, but this is a profile view taken of Buddy this morning. They got a new ultra sound machine and made me a cd of a few pics so I could share them with you. It's hard to see when he has gotten so big, but I can tell he's really cute. And I am not biased in any way, shape or form. Doctor says all looks good and now it's just wait and see when he feels like making his grand arrival! Considering how much weight I apparently gained in the past 7 days (I KNOW THE SCALE WAS WRONG) I think any time now would be a good time! Oh, I just can't wait to kiss that sweet face!

5 comments:

Brenda and Dan said...

That is for sure Emelia's brother :)

Cristina said...

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too! We're excited to meet little buddy. Clara kept saying "auntie anja" all day today. I guess she's missing you!

IRW Dana said...

Oh Angela, I'm so excited for you to have a little buckaroo to love. There's just something about Mothers and Sons. It's a love like no other.

Chris and Brook Cortte said...

Aww....can't wait to meet that little schmunkin (yes, that's an uncle Chris original)!

TiemannFamily said...

How precious! I love ultrasound pics. Can't wait to meet him :D

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.