Saturday, October 2, 2010

What is it?

What is it with children and umbrella's? The love them and they are so good at destroying them so quickly when given to them to play with. So for the past year I only buy them at the dollar store since I get sick of spending money on them to have them broken the next week. And after the dollar store version ones got broken, I just told the girls, "Well a little rain never hurt anyone! You are not going to melt!"


Well, I finally decided I was being a bit crazy and we should probably have at least one umbrella in the house, so I decided to "splurge" on a Wal-Mart version. I gave them a long lecture about how this is not a toy, blah, blah, blah... I did let them walk to the mailbox with it while it was raining so they could test it out, and here's the smiles I got. They look like they are just ready to join Mary Poppins for a spin down the lane!

0 comments:

about us

The West Ranch currently consists of Ted, head Rancher, Angela, Ted's right hand woman, and two busy little wranglers, Emelia and Hannah.